Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A couple of photos

So, my internet is much slower than I thought cause it has taken me almost 15mins to upload two pictures. I will to find another way to post them, so it doesn't take so long.


The woman standing by the cart is selling hard-boiled quail eggs. I wish I had gotten some then because Huanchaco does not have that type of street food. I think I could spend a whole weekend just eating street food! It's kind of like fair food, but half the time you don't have a clue what you are eating.



This is an Ican ruin that sits just off the road on the Pan American Highway as I headed north from Lima to Trujillo. It was amazing to be riding along and then suddenly see something so big
and old.

2 comments:

  1. i wonder if that quail egg taste anything like that pickled egg you at at the bar after softball. diggin the blog. -Katulak

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can only hope so! You know how I love those pickled eggs!

    ReplyDelete