Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Great Catch Up: Part 2


 I am too tired to write much of anything tonight, so here are some pictures I have taken over the past couple of weeks. 



Some of the staff from school and I took a Sunday day trip to Otuzco; a small mountain town about an hour and a half from Trujillo. It is a great place to go when you want a cooler climate. 



Your local, Otuzco fish merchant showing off the goods.


One of my 6th grade English classes perfecting their performances  of a scene from
Bug Muldoon and the Garden of Fear, the book we are currently reading.


Group work with my other 6th grade English class. 


Cave paintings.
In science we are studying all about what makes us human beings  and how we came to be from our Neanderthal  and Cro-Magnon ancestors.  


A normal view on the ride home from work.

My first pro football (soccer) match in Peru.
Cesar Vallejo of Trujillo vs. Lima Alianza
Cesar Vallejo took home a 2-0 win.


No comments:

Post a Comment